Have students create a cut ‘n’ color manger scene. Use it as an opportunity to read the Christmas stories from Luke 2 or Matthew 1 & 2.
- Cut ‘n’ Color Manger Pages
- Stick glue
- Colorful crayons or markers
If you have time, cut out the pieces for the students on the second page. It will make them look nicer.
1. Have children color their pieces and the manger.
2. Allow children to decide where they would like the pieces to go and place them.
3. They should then use stick glue to make them stick