Some pastors and important Christians say that God gave us dads to help us know a little more about him! Give Dad this yummy and creative Father’s Day Craft treat to show your love and gratitude for all that he does for you and your family!
– Jumbo bag of Reese’s Pieces or M&MS
– Mason jars, small, one for each child
– White cardstock
– Color printer
– Stick glue
– Copy of Father’s Day Craft Pieces
– Candy scoops or serving spoons
1. Print one copy of Father’s Day Craft pieces on cardstock for each child.
2. If your children are very young, cut out the front image components for them.
1. Cut out the pieces of the Father’s Day Craft pieces.
2. Turn the Jar cover over and coat with stick glue. Stick on the right and left jar strips so that there is a one-inch overlap of the jar cover and the strips. Coat these liberally with stick glue, as the card stock has to stick to glass.
3. Stick the front circle piece, onto the jar, overlapping the strips in the back to give added stick.
4. Fill the jars with candy and put on the lids.
Discussion While Putting in Candy
1. Put in one scoop of candy for everything you are grateful for about your dad! No gratitude, no scoops!
2. Some pastors and important Christians say that God gave us dads to help us know a little more about him! How is dad a lot like God? Leadership, responsibility, decision making, lots of people relying on him, worthy of respect, etc.
You might also be interested in these other touching Fathers Day Craft ideas!
Linking up at: A Mama’s Story, What Joy Is Mine, Nourishing Joy, savvysouthernstyle.net, wholeheartedhome.com, flusterbuster.com, thelifeofjenniferdawn.com, thenewlywedpilgrimage.com, w2wministries.org, theturquoisehome.com, jannolson.blogspot.com, serenitynowblog.com, shabbynest.blogspot.com, simplelifemom.com, chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com, Simple Saturdays Blog Hop, madefrompinterest.net, flamingotoes.com, The Sunday Showcase, lifeonlakeshoredrive.com, Create With Joy, A Blossoming Life, A Pinch of Joy, Uncommon Designs, homestoriesatoz.com, Coastal Charm, The Scoop, A Stroll Through Life, Between Naps on the Porch, Fine Craft Guild, The Twinkle Diaries