Memorial Day Prayer
Memorial Day is about being grateful for the sacrifices made by those who serve our country. Thousands of troops have died defending our freedoms, of which religious freedom is most important, and kids should be encouraged to reflect on them as God’s instruments of protection.
Let us say a special prayer on this day to ask God’s blessings on those brave warriors and to honor them for their service.
Father, we thank you for the troops serving so bravely for our country and especially for those who sacrificed their lives for our freedoms. One we are so thankful for in America is our freedom to worship Jesus and worship you. Continue to protect us with our troops, and protect all the soldiers who keep us free.
Red, White and Blue Strawberries
If you’re looking for a red, white and blue snack for Memorial Day that’s also nutritious, these dipped strawberries might be just right.
– White Frosting
– Blue food coloring
– Two paper or plastic cups
– Plate ““ paper or plastic
1. Place white frosting in each of the paper cups.
2. In one cup mix blue coloring into frosting.
3. Dip the strawberry into the white frosting, leaving enough of the red part of the strawberry showing.
4. Dip the bottom part into the blue frosting.
5. Place strawberries on plate and serve!
I hope you will share this wonderful Memorial Day Prayer and snack! And don’t forget to Become a Fan on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter and Come Hangout with Us on Google+!