We believe many things even though we cannot see them. We believe there are nice things inside wrapped presents, even though we cannot tell for sure until we open the box. We believe we have a heart, and it is the right size although we have never actually seen our own heart. We believe there are rocks on the moon, even though we have never been to the moon.
Although we cannot see God, we believe He is real and that He loves us. In fact, He loves us so much He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16) Believing is the first step to real salvation. Do you believe?
John 3:16 Valentine Verse (Kids Valentine Craft & Scripture Lesson)
In this beautiful kids Valentine craft, we are creating a wonderful and special gift, as well as learning this incredible scripture about believing in God! With just a couple of materials and a few easy steps, your kids will have a treasured memory and a deeper understanding of John 3:16.
- Printout of John 3:16 (Get a PDF of my format here! (Right click and “Save As…”)
- 9 Red, Pink or Purple hearts
- Cardstock for backing (12 x 12 will allow you to cut the backing slightly larger than your scripture verse printout)
- Silver Marker (or cutouts of VALENTINE & JOHN 3:16 letters/numbers [optional])
- Glue Stick
1. Print out your copy of John 3:16. (Right click and “Save As…” to download the PDF.)
2. Take the 9 hearts, and add the letters V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E to each individual heart.
3. Glue the hearts with the letters into the appropriate blank spots on the John 3:16 verse. “Valentine” should be spelled out down the page.
4. Glue the verse paper onto the cardstock backing.
5. Optional: The Scripture verse number is printed on the bottom of your John 3:16 printout. If you want, you can cut off this piece and add the letters “JOHN 3:16” to the bottom of the backing, as I did!
And that’s it! Now you have a beautiful treasure that expresses the truest testament of Love and reinforces the meaning behind believing in God’s love!
You might also be interested in these other awesome kids Valentine craft and activity ideas!
Looking for more kids Valentine craft ideas? Then be sure to check out our Bible Crafts area! And don’t forget to Become a Fan on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter and Come Hangout with Us on Google+!
Linking up at: A Mama’s Story, What Joy Is Mine, Nourishing Joy, savvysouthernstyle.net, wholeheartedhome.com, flusterbuster.com, thelifeofjenniferdawn.com, thenewlywedpilgrimage.com, w2wministries.org, theturquoisehome.com, jannolson.blogspot.com, serenitynowblog.com, shabbynest.blogspot.com, simplelifemom.com, chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com, Simple Saturdays Blog Hop, madefrompinterest.net, flamingotoes.com, The Sunday Showcase, lifeonlakeshoredrive.com, Create With Joy, A Blossoming Life, A Pinch of Joy, Uncommon Designs, homestoriesatoz.com, Coastal Charm, The Scoop, A Stroll Through Life