Serve one ice-cold summer snack to each child in honor of the weeks to come. Then send four more home with a note of hope for lots of growth during summer warm weather. Moms will appreciate it, and kids will think of God’s blessing of summer each time they reach for their ice-cold refreshment!
– Jumbo box of ice pops, five for each student
– Curling ribbon or decorative ribbon
– Homemade cards or plain index cards
– Hole puncher
– Dark marker pens
– Freeze one ice pop for each student
– Cut curling ribbon in 1-to-2-foot strips
What things are you most looking forward to in summer? Let them name some things. Let’s write them down and praise God that after our long, cold winter, the summer always arrives! And God delivers great blessings in his season. He always keeps his promises!
– Write several things you look forward to in summer. Write them on one side of the card in marker pen.
– On the other side write, GOD ALWAYS KEEPS HIS PROMISES.
– Punch a hole in one corner.
– Run the ribbon through the hole.
– Tie the ribbon around the four unfrozen ice pops.
You might also be interested in these summer activities!
Linking up at: A Mama’s Story, What Joy Is Mine, Nourishing Joy, savvysouthernstyle.net, wholeheartedhome.com, flusterbuster.com, thelifeofjenniferdawn.com, thenewlywedpilgrimage.com, w2wministries.org, theturquoisehome.com, jannolson.blogspot.com, serenitynowblog.com, shabbynest.blogspot.com, simplelifemom.com, chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com, Simple Saturdays Blog Hop, madefrompinterest.net, flamingotoes.com, The Sunday Showcase, lifeonlakeshoredrive.com, Create With Joy, A Blossoming Life, A Pinch of Joy, Uncommon Designs, homestoriesatoz.com, Coastal Charm, The Scoop, A Stroll Through Life, Between Naps on the Porch, Fine Craft Guild, The Twinkle Diaries